Emily's 2nd birthday falls while I'll be in China, so we decided to celebrate a little early.
She was very excited about having a 'dora cake,' and I was very excited to get out and take some "emily's 2 year old pictures".
At 2 years old, Emily:
• is the busiest one of our bunch. always going- climbing, running, laughing, disobeying :)
• is very stubborn. shocking, right?
• is saying many words, phrases and repeating everything. some favorites of mine are: "abby right NOW," the way she says "masshew," "mamas truck, daddys truck," and "luz you more mama (for i love you more mama).
• is occasionally interested in the big girl potty
• loves her mama and may have a hard time sharing her with Jenna
• has her siblings all wrapped around her finger
• has very curly hair, which we love and are afraid to ever cut
• is pretty outgoing and very funny
Here are a few photos of her day: