Friday, June 11, 2010

4 days!

Just wanted to say a quick hello! We've been busy busy, running endless errands. Today we're going to try to do something fun. This has been my kids' first week out of school and they have been less than thrilled to be going from place to place, but there was no complaining and they were such troopers.
Anyways, bags are being packed and many items are being crossed off my to-do lists!
In only 4 days we will be on our way, and one huge step closer to our girl!

I've added our itinerary to the sidebar, so you can follow along. I'm certain you're just as excited as I am! ;)

Photobucket

5 comments:

ljk said...

We ARE as excited as you are! Can't wait to meet Jenna!!

Valerie and Jeff said...

I can't believe you are SO close to traveling! And I'm so glad you get to travel to New Day on your trip too! That will be such a blessing! I hope you get to meet all those little sweeties--and Rita and Carrie & others as well! We look forward to everything you have to share from your journey!
Blessings!

Unknown said...

SO excited for you guys! Can't wait to follow the trip!

The Fam said...

Excited! We'll be praying while you are gone for things to go smoothly. Can't wait to see her.

Jenna said...

ONLY FOUR DAYS? That went fast for me! ;)
Can't wait to virtually "travel along" with you to China to pick up Jenna! I'll be praying for you all!