Thursday, January 1, 2009

6 months

The day after Christmas, Emily turned 6 months old! This is especially encouraging to me, because I always mentally tell myself with the birth of each child that if I can make it til they're 6 months old, I'm golden. Those first 6 months are just so hard! Well, we've made it, and it seriously felt like the blink of an eye.She is a delightful child. Very busy. A little needy; needs to be moved around to new activities often to keep her content, but she's great. She is smiling hugely, laughing if you really work for it, watches the kids' every move, is sitting up and eating babyfood! Here are some recent pictures...

5 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Loving your blue eyed girl!! She is such a gorgeous baby!! I can't believe she is STANDING already? Really? can't we stop her!!??

I love your hat ;)

Amy said...

You look beautiful!!!

(I feel the same way about the 'six-month mark'. Our pediatrician pretty much told us the same thing with Sam ... once you reach 6 months, break out a glass of wine and celebrate!)

Prachar family said...

Happy 6 months sweet girl!! She is darling and growing so fast! Love your hats! I am so jealous of people who look good in hats!

Nate said...

Very cute kid!!! :)

Unknown said...

i love the pic of the two of you together! johnny started sitting up right at Christmas... fun!