Friday, June 15, 2007

father's day


I won't be around this weekend, so I wanted to blog a post to all the dads out there, and especially to our resident Daddy-O (as Abby calls him) to say Happy Father's Day.

One of my favorite things in marriage has been growing a family together, and getting to see Jason in a light that I would not otherwise see. He genuinely enjoys the kids, and it shows. He and the boys enjoy many activities together; fishing, hiking, playing ball in the yard, wrestling on the floor, and watching SportsCenter, to name a few. Many of these Abby enjoys with them, but she REALLY enjoys playing tea-party in her room and reading books most with Daddy-O. Oh the things a dad will do for his daughter (see pic below!!)

Jason is a terrific, very hands-on dad, and the kids and I are so blessed to have him.



No comments: