Sunday, December 20, 2009

sunday snapshot: it's beginning to look alot like Christmas

       




today is a little random for the post. I hadn't taken any pictures to post. Honestly, hadn't planned on participating this week. I've been doing a lot of baking lately. Just haven't been taking lots of pictures of it! ;) 
so this afternoon my husband volunteered to go to the grocery for me. (a true sign of affection to me, as it's my most dreadful chore.) Plus, I was making white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, so I was a little tied up.... mmm..
Then he showed back up from the store with tons of groceries, and, red tulips. Christmas red tulips. Huh, guess I could take some pictures of these, they're gorgeous! And we sure don't see many tulips in December. At least in the midwest, where we're in freezing temps and snow-covered everything about now. 

Then I realized how Christmasy they look. Red and all. :) They go with the rest of the decor around the house.... so there's a few shots of that too! Merry Christmas!

Ni Hao Y'all


4 comments:

Denise said...

What a sweet hubby you have! Merry Christmas~

Football and Fried Rice said...

I know how much it means to you to have Jason run to the store!! And the tulips? Bonus!!

i LOVE your hat picture - tripod?? I might have to be copying that one!

I meant to tell you that I loved your Christmas card too - very sweet picture of the kids in their jammies!

Did you make your a star is born ornament? it looks like your handwriting - is it paper?

Hugs!!
Sara

Stefanie said...

Goes to the grocery store AND brings home tulips!? Wow, what a guy!!
Your Christmas tree is so pretty, things definitely look 'Christmas-y' at your house... and all that baking HAS to be making everything smell delicious!
A VERY blessed Christmas to you and yours, Vicki :)

Chris said...

Love the red tulips!!! Very cool!

And, I just love your little one's pink flowered hat!!! It is adorable!