The picture is just for fun. I've had a couple requests for a pregnant photo from my far away friends, so what the heck!
As you may have noticed, I haven't blogged FOREVER. It's not that nothing's been going on, there has been plenty, I just wasn't feeling it to write about any of it I guess. So as a result, to spur some blogging, I've been tagged by my friend Sara.
So I'm to tell you 10 random things about myself, and then tag 5 friends afterwards. I'll be anxious to see how many of you knew these things about me, or if they're all a surprise.
1. I LOVE fountain soda. From the can is a distant, distant second.
2. I also enjoy chewing ice. It seems to be a pregnancy thing; I did it long ago until I cracked a tooth and had to have a root canal as a result, but I'm back at it now. ?
3. Am obsessed with smells. My favorite is new shoe smell. Ben looked at me like I was from Mars the other day after we bought him new shoes, I took them out of the box and went straight to my nose with them. He thought it was gross, which normally smelling shoes is, but they were brand new! I think this also may be a pregnancy thing.... not certain.
4. Baths. Pretty much daily during winter. Wonder how I'll relax once it's summer!! I look forward to evening for my bath. Jason always does bedtime with the kids, and that's my window of opportunity for a quiet bath alone!
5. OCD about blankets on the bed. Just ask my husband. If the blankets at my feet get wrinkled or tangled in any way, I have been known to get up, tear off ALL the covers and remake the whole bed. It makes me nuts. It makes me feel trapped and I start to panic.
6. I've always wanted to play the cello. Maybe when I'm an empty nester. :-)
7. I don't feel like I can start my day if I haven't heard the weather forecast. Maybe that's a glimpse of my controlling nature, but I don't feel well enough prepared unless I know what to expect with the weather.
8. What lifts my spirit the most is cranking up the music and having a dance party with the kids. Techno, hip hop, fun (clean) club music.....
9. I cry ridiculously easily. Cards, commercials, seeing anyone else cry, etc. Having kids has SHOT my emotions. I hope someday they'll recover and I can feel composed again.
10. Things I could ALWAYS shop for: bedding and pajamas. (hmm, does that reveal how much I love to sleep too?)
Ok, that wasn't so bad!! Did you learn anything about me? Well, I'm hoping to learn a little more about these 5 that I'm passing the tag onto: Laura, Amy, Steph, Leah and Ann. Have fun girls!